Protecting your personal data is important to ODETTE LUNETTES and we comply with applicable laws and regulations, including the GDPR.
1. Who are we?
If you wish to contact us about this, please use the contact information below:
ODETTE LUNETTES BV
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by the browser on your computer (and tablet or smartphone) when you visit our website. These cookies allow us to register certain information about the users of the website (e.g. choice of language, duration of your visit to the website, ...). These data also help us to better adapt the website to your needs, preferences and ease of use.
On our website different cookies are used for different purposes:
- Functional cookies: These cookies collect data to improve the user-friendliness of the website and the experience of the visitors (such as recognizing you when you return to the website, remembering your user name and choice of language or country, and remembering changes you have made such as the font).
- Analytical/statistical cookies: These cookies collect data about how visitors use the website (such as which pages are most visited, how visitors click through from one link to another, whether visitors get error messages, etc.).
We use the following service for statistical purposes:
- Commercial or tracking cookies: These cookies collect data to show ads that are relevant to you. For this purpose, we display ads through advertising partners and networks that use third-party cookies. The commercial cookies are also used to tailor the advertising to your interests, limit the number of times you see advertising and measure the effectiveness of the advertising or a webpage. The commercial cookies remember which website you visited and this information can be shared with third parties. More specifically, this means that after you have visited our website, you may sometimes see advertisements about our services elsewhere on the Internet.
We use the following service for marketing purposes:
- Facebook "visitor action pixel": The "visitor action pixel" is provided by Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). This tool allows us, based on website visits and browsing habits, to determine target groups for advertising on Facebook, the so-called "Facebook Ads". This tool is also used to measure the effectiveness of online marketing. The data collected is anonymous. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook, so that a conclusion of the respective user profile can possibly be made. You can find more information about their data processing on Facebook's website.
4. Legal basis for the cookies
The functional cookies collect data based on the legitimate interests of our company (only and when the legitimate interests of our company outweigh the interests of the persons concerned). The interests have already been explained under point 3.
The analytical cookies and tracking cookies process data based on your consent.
If you do not activate certain cookies, we cannot guarantee a trouble-free visit of the website, e.g. because of delayed pages or the possibility that certain parts of the website are not accessible and/or usable, or that they are only partially accessible and/or usable.
5. Third party cookies
"First party cookies" are cookies that we place on your computer during your visit to our website.
6. How long do we keep cookies?
The retention period for cookies depends on the type of cookie. A session cookie, for example, does not remain on your computer after you have stopped surfing. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your computer even after you stop browsing until they expire or you delete them.
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on this link